Now Offering - Murrieta Surf Pre Academy- Birth Years 2010-2013
Starting February 2017
Registration Page Coming Soon...
The Murrieta Surf PreAcademy program is designed for youth soccer players from birth years 2010-2013. All level players are welcome! Our curriculum embraces a multi-sensory approach to learning the game, with a focus on technical proficiency, physical conditioning, and basic tactical understanding. With enthusiastic and professional coaches, the Pre Academy program will not only help your player to develop soccer skills and awareness, but most importantly, it will help them grow a strong passion for the game with the sportsmanship to succeed. Players who complete the program can expect to emerge confident, creative, and technically proficient for their age.
Pre Academy Jersey (Included)
Black Soccer Socks and Shorts
Inflated size 3 or 4 Ball
Training sessions will be structured in a rotating circuit, organized to maximize each players time with a ball. PreAcademy coaches will be stationed throughout the circuit to oversee each section of the training. We will begin each session with a technical warm up, followed by three10 minute sections of the circuit. We end each session with small sided games, focused on the theme of the day.
- Technical – Passing, Dribbling, Ball Control
- Tactical – Attacking, Defending, Positioning
- Physical - Balance, Agility, Quickness.
- Mental - Focus, Decision Making, Leadership
- Small Sided Games - 4v4 Diamond, Small Goals
- Rules of the Game - Free Kicks, Penalties, etc...
2017 Training Schedule: Register by January 30 (Winter Session)
- Birth years 2012 and 2013 - Mon/Wed - Feb 13th, 15th, 20th, and 22nd.
- Birth years 2010 and 2011 - Tues/Thurs - Feb 14th, 16th, 21st, and 23rd.
- May 22nd - June 26th
- July 10th - August 17th
- November 13th - December 18th