WELCOME TO MURRIETA YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUE (MYSL)
MYSL IS A RECREATIONAL SOCCER LEAGUE
MYSL recreational soccer league is designed to teach players soccer skills, teamwork, and sportsmanship in an environment where participation and fun are the focus, not competition.
The philosophy of the MYSL recreational program is to ensure that all Murrieta area youth have the opportunity to learn the game of soccer. The program provides a low-cost, safe and structured soccer experience for all area youth. MYSL can serve as a starting point before moving to the club level. MYSL rec games are played at Los Alamos Hills Sports Park in Murrieta.
Murrieta Youth Soccer League
Picture Day will be Saturday, August 19 at Dick's Sporting Goods Store in Murrieta. The address is
40404 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd, Murrieta, CA 92563.
Picture Packets will be handed out by coaches or team managers.
Currently accepting wait listed players
Refer to 2017 Fall Player Agreement & Disclosure
Games begin August 26, 2017. Coaches will contact players by 8/14/17. Coaches provide practice and game schedules. Players who sign up on June 10, 2017 & after are wait listed.
Walk in Sign-up Dates – ONLINE SIGN UP BEGINS ON March 25, 2017
$115 04/10/2017 @ Maxx Pizza 5-7pm
$135 05/15/2017 @ Maxx Pizza 5-7pm
$115.00 for players that sign up 3/25/17 to 4/24/17
$135.00 (Late Registration) 4/25/17 & after.
Wait list starts on 6/10/2017, payment for wait listed players will only be processed if the player is assigned to a team. Only those players pulled off the wait list will be notified.
COED: Born in 2013 (5 & under), 2012 (division u6), 2010-2011 (division u8), 2008-2009 (division u10), 2006-2007 (division u12), 2004-2005 (division u14) & 2000-2003 (division u18)
GIRLS: 8, 10 and 12 & under. *Division u14 & u18 all girl teams will only be formed if sufficient number of players sign up. U14 & u18 girls who sign up will be assigned to a coed team if the league is unable to form all girl teams.
New MYSL players must provide at sign up a copy of their certified birth certificate. Said birth certificate can be uploaded during online sign up or emailed to the Registrar at email@example.com. Applications submitted without the required certified birth certificate and/or payment will be automatically cancelled.
- In order to form even balanced teams, all registered players in division u10, u12, u14 & u18 and u8 players wishing to play up to u10 will need to attend a MANDATORY player assessment clinic on May 13, 2017 or June 10, 2017. Clinics will be held at LAHSP at 8:00am – 12:00pm.
- We will be playing Small-Sided Games as mandated by USSF, your coach will provide further details.
- U10 & above teams may travel to play against neighboring leagues.
- Teams play on Saturday, the league will make every effort to re-schedule league cancelled games.
- U14 & U18 teams may play small-sided games.
- Practices may begin 1 to 2 weeks before the start of the season. Games are played from 8/25 to 11/04/17.
- No games played on September 2, 2017.
- Please note, all practices & games will be held at Murrieta locations, the league does not guarantee the time, day or location of practices or games.
- Players are blind drafted to teams and once placed on a roster, players are frozen to the team & cannot be moved for any reason.
- Deadline to request refund is 5/15/17. Refund requests received on 5/16/17 & after will not be considered.
Other conditions apply. For additional information & league rules, click on the Player Agreement & Disclosure link.
Player Registration questions, email Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching related questions, email Director of Recreation at email@example.com
The Murrieta Surf PreAcademy program is designed for youth soccer players from birth years 2010-2013. All level players are welcome! Our curriculum embraces a multi-sensory approach to learning the game, with a focus on technical proficiency, physical conditioning, and basic tactical understanding. With enthusiastic and professional coaches, the Pre Academy program will not only help your player to develop soccer skills and awareness, but most importantly, it will help them grow a strong passion for the game with the sportsmanship to succeed. Players who complete the program can expect to emerge confident, creative, and technically proficient for their age.
CAL SOUTH ANNOUNCES YOUTH HEADING POLICY AND IMPLEMENTATION TIMELINE FOR SMALL-SIDED GAMES
WE ARE A VOLUNTEER RUN LEAGUE - COACHES NEEDED IN ALL DIVISIONS!
- Coaches & assistant coaches must possess the appropriate coaching license for the oldest age group wishing to coach.
- Coaching assignments are determined by number of registered players & sign up date.
- MYSL will provide access to “F” & “E” coaching clinics, contact Recreational Director.
- All coaches and team administrators MUST be Risk Management Approved for information go to myslsoccer.org
TEAM ADMINISTRATORS, THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING TO MANAGE YOUR PLAYER'S TEAM AND OR COACH WITH MYSL.Please click the button below to go to admin & coaches page.