All goalkeeper training will take place at Los Alamos Field #2 throughout the time that the grass fields are closed at Los Alamos.
Once the grass fields are open it will return to Field #4.
Boys ages 2008 through 2003 from 5:30 to 6:30pm
Boys & Girls ages 2002 through 1998 from 6:45 to 8:00pm.
Girls ages 2008 through 2003 from 5:30 to 6:30pm
Goalkeeper Training Director - Gwynne Williams
- Assistant Director of Soccer Operations/Director of Business Development/MYSL Vice President
- USSF A-Licensed Coach
- USSF National Youth License
- NSCAA – Premier Diploma
- USSF National Instructional Staff Coach
- FIFA International Academy Certification
- FIFA Olympic Solidarity Certification
- NSCAA National Instructor
- USYSA National Instructor
- Staff Coach Region III Olympic Development Program
- Washington Youth Soccer Association Coaching Instructor
- Former Asst Coach New England Revolution (MLS) 2007-2010
- Former Asst. Coach Lynn University, (National Champions Div II 2003) 1994-2006
- Former Consultant Canadian Soccer Association -1983-1994
- Former National Teams Coach of Bermuda 1980 - 1993