Girls 97 White
Team Photo Coming Soon...
Coach Cyndi Goodwin
Joined Murrieta Surf February 2012... Nearly 3 decades of coaching experience
- Murrieta Surf Girls Director
- Asst women's coach at the University of Redlands
- Goodwin has coached high school boys and girls for 26 years.
- Coach Goodwin has worked with various club programs, including the Cal South '87 Girls' Olympic Development Program (ODP) that won a national championship.
- Cyndi has also had three State Cup final 4 appearances.
While passionate about soccer and coaches education, she holds many credentials for the sport, including NSCAA Premier Diploma, USSF National B License and USSF National Youth License, National Goalkeeping Diploma. In addition, she is currently part of NSCAA National staff the Cal South Staff.
Goodwin enjoyed a solid playing career at the University of New Mexico, graduating Cum Laude earning a Bachelor of Science in Education and Psychology. In New Mexico, she coached high school, club and ODP, garnering New Mexico State Coach of the Year honors in 2000.
Goodwin currently resides in Corona and works as a high school teacher. She teaches algebra and geometry to students with disabilities.