WELCOME TO MURRIETA YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUE (MYSL)
MYSL IS A RECREATIONAL SOCCER LEAGUE
MYSL recreational soccer league is designed to teach players soccer skills, teamwork, and sportsmanship in an environment where participation and fun are the focus, not competition.
The philosophy of the MYSL recreational program is to ensure that all Murrieta area youth have the opportunity to learn the game of soccer. The program provides a low-cost, safe and structured soccer experience for all area youth. MYSL can serve as a starting point before moving to the club level. MYSL rec games are played at Los Alamos Hills Sports Park in Murrieta.
The Murrieta Surf PreAcademy program is designed for youth soccer players from birth years 2010-2013. All level players are welcome! Our curriculum embraces a multi-sensory approach to learning the game, with a focus on technical proficiency, physical conditioning, and basic tactical understanding. With enthusiastic and professional coaches, the Pre Academy program will not only help your player to develop soccer skills and awareness, but most importantly, it will help them grow a strong passion for the game with the sportsmanship to succeed. Players who complete the program can expect to emerge confident, creative, and technically proficient for their age.
MYSL 2017 Spring Registration is Open
Games begin March 4, 2017. Coaches will contact players by 2/25/17. Coaches provide practice and game schedules. Players who sign up on December 15, 2016 & after are wait listed.
Sign-ups – (the sign-up clinic of 10/25/16 is cancelled)
$80 11/07/16 @ Maxx Pizza 5-7pm(41539 Kalmia St #109, Murrieta, CA 92562)
$100 11/19/16 @ Maxx Pizza 9-11am
$80.00 for Players registered on October 15 to November 14, 2016
$100.00 (Late Registration) for Players registered as of November 15, 2016
COED: Born in 2012-2013 (5 & under), 2011 (6 & under), 2009-2010 (8 & under), 2007-2008 (10 & under), 2005-2006 (12 & under), 2003-2004 (14 & under) & 1999-2002 (18 & under)
New MYSL players must provide at sign up a copy of their certified birth certificate. Said birth certificate can be uploaded during online registration or emailed to the Registrar. Applications submitted without the required certified birth certificate will not be accepted.
GIRLS: 8, 10 and 12 & under. *Division 14/18 and under all girl teams will only be formed if sufficient number of players sign up. Under 14 & u18 girls who sign up will be assigned to a coed team if the league is unable to form all girl teams.
- In order to form even balanced teams, all registered Division 10 & under, 12 & under, 14 & under and 18 & under recreational players will need to attend a MANDATORY player assessment clinic. The clinic dates will be emailed & posted on MyslSoccer.org.
- We will be playing Small-Sided Games as mandated by USSF, your coach will provide further details.
- 10 and under teams & above may travel to play against neighboring leagues.
- Teams play on Saturday, the league will make every effort to re-schedule league cancelled games.
- U14 & U18 teams may play small-sided games.
- Practices may begin 1 or 2 weeks before the start of the season. Games played from March 4 to May 13, 2017.
- No games played on March 25, 2017.
- Please note, all practices & games will be held at Murrieta locations, the league does not guarantee the time, day or location of practices or games.
- Players are blind drafted to teams and once placed on a roster, players are frozen to the team & cannot be moved for any reason.
Other rules&conditions apply. For additional information & league rules, click on the Player Agreement & Disclosure link.
Player Registration questions, email Registrar, at email@example.com
Coaching related questions, email Director of Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAL SOUTH ANNOUNCES YOUTH HEADING POLICY AND IMPLEMENTATION TIMELINE FOR SMALL-SIDED GAMES
WE ARE A VOLUNTEER RUN LEAGUE - COACHES NEEDED IN ALL DIVISIONS!
- Coaches & assistant coaches must possess the appropriate coaching license for the oldest age group wishing to coach.
- Coaching assignments are determined by number of registered players & sign up date.
- MYSL will provide access to “F” & “E” coaching clinics, contact Recreational Director.
- All coaches and team administrators MUST be Risk Management Approved for information go to myslsoccer.org
TEAM ADMINISTRATORS, THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING TO MANAGE YOUR PLAYER'S TEAM AND OR COACH WITH MYSL.Please click the button below to go to admin & coaches page.
Both U10 & U12 Girls teams won their Group. U10 won their final 1-0. U12 lost in the finals 0-4 against a VERY good HDYSL team.
On to Tournament of Champions! YAY!
Both the U12 & U10 all girl teams finished the first day of the tournament 2 and 0. The U10's won 2-0 and 6-0. The U12's won 1-0 and 1-0.